Reef extension is kind of like Metamask, but for Reef chain. You can get it for Chrome. Extension can also be installed manually in Chrome/Brave browser or Firefox.
If you are a developer, check out the integration guide.
Manually Install on Chrome / Brave Browser
Go to the source file by clicking here
Click on the download icon at top right
After downloading the file , unzip it.
Open Chrome/Brave browser and click on the three dots at top
- After clicking three dots, a menu will be there , from there hover over
Extensionsand click on
- Enable developer’s mode by clicking on the switch at top right
- Click on Load Unpacked at top left
- Select the Folder which you unzipped at Step 3 and click on
- Now you can see Reef Extension here
- To access it easily on all web pages, click on top right Puzzle icon and Click on Pin , to Pin the Reef Extension
What is Reef Extension for?
Reef extension is a browser extension that allows one to safely interact with Reef chain ecosystem without exposing the private keys. It can:
- Create Reef chain accounts (wallets)
- Safely sign transactions in Reef and community apps
- Bind Ethereum addresses and interact with EVM smart contracts
- Serve as a bridge between Ledger hardware wallets and the Reef ecosystem
Reef extension is supported in the following apps: